Orange Grove Center thanks you for your interest in applying for a job with our company.
Please accept this as the official notification of the documents that you are REQUIRED to provide to the Human Resources Department BEFORE being considered for employment.
- Proof of completion of high school, a GED. College degree is required for some positions
- Documents that establish identity and employment eligibility include copy of driver’s license or State-issued ID and Social Security Card.
- Three-year Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) required for positions that involve driving a company vehicle.
To expedite the employment process, it is recommended that you secure these documents and have them available should you be called for an interview.
The following convictions may result in the agency rescinding any job offer made:
(1) Any felony or;
(2) A misdemeanor involving physical harm to a person including but not limited to neglect or abuse or a misdemeanor involving financial harm/exploitation to a person including but not limited to theft, misappropriation of funds, fraud or breach of fiduciary duty; or
(3) a misdemeanor involving illicit drugs, drug/alcohol misuse or sexual misbehavior (e.g. indecent exposure, voyeurism) within ten years prior to employment with OGC; unless the misdemeanor conviction is a first and only occurrence of a DUI (DUI 1), public intoxication, or simple possession of marijuana, then it shall not have occurred during a period of less than one (1) year prior to employment
Any job offers will be contingent upon satisfactory completion of the following.
- Reference and Background checks
- Finger Printing – (See the attached Request for an Exemption if you have a felony or misdemeanor conviction)
- TB Testing
- Drug Screening
- Medical Screening (physical)
Any and all employment offers would be contingent upon successful completion of the entire OGC employment process. Assuming you are offered employment, paid training must be successfully completed prior to starting your job.
The entire process from application submittal to job offer may take from 11 to 30 days depending upon your level of cooperation.
If the background check results received are deemed unsatisfactory, you will be notified in writing.
The Orange Grove Center
615 Derby Street * Chattanooga, Tennessee 37404
This application will remain active for 3 months from the date you apply